To implement the ‘paper to product’ program, a following five steps will be implemented
- Identification of Market niche
- Identification of development partner
- Identification of Major customer
- Involvement of all available expertise among the Center to identify and work on dedicated specialized sectors Joint Ventures for final commercial product and its marketing
The proposed Incubation Centre will be characterized by following fundamental characteristics:
- Functional area, which consists of modules, with an affordable rent and on flexible rental terms.
- Shared area and office services, appliances and network of cooperation.
- Synergy among Incubatee, caused by the fact that they stay under one roof and exchange experiences.
- Seed capital will be available in the incubator or there will be access to loans, guarantees and equity investments.
- Access to information, facilitating connections and promotion.
- Training aimed at enhancing competence and skills, consultancy.
- Accounting, legal and technological services and marketing.
The operation of the proposed Incubation Centre will be characterized by the following elements:
- Careful selection of future entrepreneurs, who have growth potential, as well as a flexible process of entering the incubator.
- Rental rates and fees for services will be usually lower than those on the market and gradually increase.
- Highly competent core expert team to provide consultancy, training, information, access to external sources of funding, and supports the synergy among Incubatee.
- Operating like a business with the prospect of achieving considerable sustainability.